Winners of BloggerTricks.com First Contest


This is the First time I run Contest on BloggerTricks.com and must admit the contest was a huge success with so many active participants through out the contest.
Thanks to all of the participants and Special Congrats to the winners...
I visited all the sites manually and recounted the points...

And the Winners are....

1st Prize : $50 hard cash
Winner : Starwin
Total Points : 470
Points Chart :
Starwin Points Table

2nd Prize : $25 cash
Winner : Sherry
Total Points : 450
Points Chart :

Sherry Points Table

3rd Prize : $15 cash
Winner : secret4seo
Total Points : 395
Points Chart :

secret4seo points table

4th Prize : $5 cash
Winner : CrAzY MaSt
Total Points : 375
Points Chart :

crazy mast points table

5th Prize : $5 cash
Winner : Rosa
Points : 315
Points Chart :

Rosa points table

6th Prize : $5 cash
Winner : Momgen & Tanuj ended up with same points 245. So, I'm giving prize to both of them
Points : 245
Points Chart :
Tanuj:

Tanuj points table

Momgen:
Momgen Points table
Congrats to all the Winners :)

Special Prizes :
I don't want to disappoint the Runner ups.. so, Prizes for them too ;)
Prizes for Elvz , Sheryl , Arlene
I'm giving away a FREE .info domain of your choice worth $3 for each of you guys...

Your Blog Rejected...?
Maybe due to one of these reasons:
� Less Content (less than min 10 posts)
� Newly Created blogs for gaming the contest
� No pages in your site indexed by google at the time of counting points.


Now what...?
If Anyone of you guys think I miscounted the points or Pagerank.. let me know within 24hrs.. After that , I can't do anything...

Grab Your Prizes:
For Top 6 Winners : Leave a comment here with your Paypal id.. and I'll transfer the money...

For Special Prize winners : Select a good .info domain name of your choice and let me know through a comment.. I'll register it for you guys..

IMPORTANT :
Grab Your Prizes within 7 Days... Otherwise, they'll Expire!!

Thanks for all the participants :)

Note : Lot more contests in the upcoming days.. Make sure you don't miss the contest by Subscribing here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support By Blogger