Premium Services - Design-Customize Templates

Now you can get below premium services from BloggerTipAndTrick.net

1.Design your Blog (Price Starting Cost: $ 75.00 USD)

Do you want to create a unique blogger template for your blog.Do you have many ideas for a blog?Tell me your ideas.Then I can create a great premium blogger template for you.You will certainly get satisfied!!!

2.Convert Wordpress to Blogger (Price Starting Cost: $ 50.00 USD)

Do you want to convert a wordpress theme to blogger to add it for your blog?I can do it for you.Just send me your wordpress theme and I will return the blogger version of that theme.

3.Convert PSD / JPG / GIF to Blogger Layout (prices starting Cost: $ 50.00 US)

Just send me your Images files and I will convert it into a great unique blogger template just for you!

4.Customize Your Blog (prices starting Cost: $ 20.00 US)

This service include to customizable your own blog, for example:
If you want to change some features of your current blogger template like add another sidebar, split header,create footer,change header image, background image, slider for featured posts, change post content width etc.

Paypal payments accepted.Contact me using below form or directly from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support By Blogger