My Site Bandwidth Blasted!!

Today morning, I got an email from my hosting company that my account was temporarily suspended due to excessive usage of Bandwidth.
Daily thousands of people are downloading our template copies.So, it's understandable. I got my account back and I can't afford to get it suspended again.
I edited each template again and changed the image links (presently, images hosted in 5 Photobucket accounts).

I'm providing the template image files in the download file.So, if you really like a template, please feel free to spend 10 minutes on uploading the image files to your account and change the image links in the template.. so, the problem will never repeat again.

How to do that?? (Tutorial)



QUICK METHOD:

1.Download a Fresh Copy of the template and replace your template code from

<head>

<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>

<b:skin><![CDATA[/*


to


]]></b:skin>

</head>

with the one in the fresh copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support By Blogger