Nice 3 column Blogger Template "Clean Dark" download

Download 3 Column nice Blogger Template "Clean Dark":

As I promised before to design more and more templates for you guys,.. here is my latest entry "Clean Dark". The design looks very professional with three columns and stylish easy navigation bar at the top.
This was originally a wordpress theme designed by some unknown guy.... I found this theme yesterday when I was searching for some good wp themes.. and this one seems good looking for me and I converted it to Blogger xml format.. I searched for the theme creator but I didn't got any information.. Ok .. anyways thanks to him.


Clean Dark template screenshot


Template Installation Instructions:


[First backup your present Blogger Template before uploading any Blogger template]

After downloading the template, unzip it and next sign in to blogger dashboard �� Layout �� Edit html
and upload the xml file using the browse button and Save the Changes.

Next, you can change the navigation links to your desired ones..

Edit the top navigation links to yoursJust Scroll down the template code and find this below piece of code and simply change the links and anchor text.



Hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support By Blogger